Colors and Scenes
The colors of Primary Scenes, are perhaps its simplest and most prominent feature. These colors are not merely there for aesthetics, however. Each one serves a contextual role, along with its visual appeal. Each color, is used to define a vertical grouping of symbols, which form the “Scenes” of Primary Scenes.
Blue: Inner Landscape
- Symbols: Storm, Land, Sky
- Significance: Represents the turbulence inside the mind and body
- Fundamental Question: Why?
- Quality: Feeling
Red: Path of Intentions
- Symbols: Boulder, Stones, Sun
- Significance: Represents the resistance to advancing intentions
- Fundamental Question: How?
- Quality: Interacting
Green: Structure of Functions
- Symbols: Egg, Honeycomb, Amazon
- Significance: Represents the relevant structure, for the scale of functions that matter
- Fundamental Question: What?
- Quality: Observing